Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Cash gift from abroad

    I am an Indian citizen and a UK tax resident. I don’t have an ILR yet. My mother wants to send me £350,000 to help me buy a house here. Do I need to declare this amount to HMRC? Thanks.