Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Missing previous employer

    Hi, My husband has received a P800 and was informed to claim 2022-23 tax refund. Unfortunately, when he was logging in the HMRC app, he found that one of his previous employer's record (2021-22 & 2022-23) is missing. How can he report to HMRC? Should he claim his tax refund? Many thanks.
  • Declaring foreign interest and dividends

    Hi, Do I need to declare the self-assessment tax return for 2022 & 23 if my interest and dividends were earned from foreign, but didn't exceed the tax allowance?
  • RE: Reporting savings interest

    Hi, I am in full-time employment(PAYE). I know my saving interest will not exceed the allowance, but a part of interest was earned from foreign bank. Do I need to submit the self assessment tax return? Thank you