Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Certificate of Tax residence

    Hi HMRC I require an "attestation de residence" issued by the French tax authority to be signed to attest to my tax residence in UK. Can I send this to HMRC for signature? The form is in French, is this an issue? Thanks in advance.