Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: UTR number not received

I have submitted the SA1 form for register for self assessment but do not receive the UTR number yet. I would like to know when can we receive it? By post or email? Thank you!
  • RE: Employment

Hi, my wife became a UK tax resident on 15/8/2021, she has salary income as follow: 6/4/2021 - 14/8/2021 (GBP5,000) from Hong Kong Company (not a UK tax resident) 15/8/2021 - 5/4/2022 (GBP7,000) from Hong Kong Company (became a UK tax resident) 15/8/2021 - 5/4/2022 (GBP2,000) from UK company (tax and NI has been paid) What amount should she fill in SA102? Should she need to fill in SA109? Thanks.
  • RE: Employment

Hi, my wife has salary income (GBP12,000) from Hong Kong and (GBP2,000) from UK company (tax and NI has been paid) during the year respectively, should we fill in SA102 in total GBP14,000? Thanks. Should we need to report Income from UK company (tax and NI has been paid) in SA102?
  • Employment

Hi, which box in SA102 should I fill in about my whole year salary from my employer (Hong Kong company)? My employer is a Hong Kong company and has not PAYE, should I leave it blank in box 4 of SA102? Thanks
  • Self-employed

Hi, I am a director of a Hong Kong company in the year 2021/22 and have a monthly salary during this year, am I self-employed or not self-employed? In the mid-July, I resign the director of this Hong Kong company but keep to receive the salary till now, am I need to change to "not self-employed" next year of assessment? Thanks.
  • NTR number

Dear Sir, I would like to have a NTR number to fill in my tax return but only have driving license which cannot confirm my identity. How can I get the NTR number in other way? Thanks