Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Tax for Non tax resident

    Hi, I moved in UK on 8 Mar 23, I have checked I'm non tax resident for the year 2022-23 (less than 45 days). I have worked in HK before arrival and paid the tax in HK. Do I need to submit any self assessment in the year of Apr 22 to Apr 23 even though I didn't have any income except few hundred pounds of interest earned in HK and UK?