Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Query about gift from abroad

    Hello, I am currently a resident in the UK - but my parents from abroad would like to gift some money to me (potentially a substantial amount) from their savings (earned from my dad's income throughout the years). My parents are not UK residents and they aren't domiciled here. I would like to ask if I'm eligible for any tax on this?