Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreign Income for Skilled Worker Tier 2 Visa

    Dear HMRC team, I'm a skilled worker on a Tier 2 Visa, moved to the UK 9 months ago, and been on PAYE, recently I moved my money, more than 10,000 pounds from Turkey to my bank account in the UK to purchase a car and now I'm not sure If I should pay tax or notify HMRC, I'm a resident and only have BRP and the money I had in Turkey is from my old work. Regards