Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Pension

    I am a UK citizen with higher rate tax. I would like to cash in my US pension (TIAA-Cref). Will I need to include this in my self-assessment tax return in the UK or do I pay US tax on it and therefore need to file a return there? The retirement plan was set up when I worked in the US 1995-1997 but I no longer pay anything into it.