Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: How to claim a Corporation Tax refund from HMRC

    In the event that you made a loss from trading, you may be entitled to claim for a carryback on your Company Tax Return in the period when the loss was incurred. As long as you file your claim within the time limit for amending your can make your claim in your return or in an amendment to your return. Your claim can also be made by writing to the tax authority.