Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: How to get HMRC Basic Paye Tool update employee payment information for current year?

Hi HMRC Admin 30 . Please, just look above, I have said that I have called HMRC Tech`s team and this is the number you just gave me ( 0300 200 3600). They have no idea what`s going on (that`s why I`ve posted here). Is there anybody @ HMRC to answer my question / help me. I have been on the phone for days on end + emailing people + chatting etc. I have been doing the right thing from day 1 but computer says NO. I am seriously considering taking my business abroad. Let`s be professional chaps. Do not send me from one helpline to another, Just address the issue. It is already complicated as it is. Kindest Regards MP
  • RE: How to get HMRC Basic Paye Tool update employee payment information for current year?

Hi. I do have the same problem as the person above. I`ve tried to submit some missing RTI`s as backdated via HMRC basic tools. It is giving me: "The date you have entered is not valid. The payment date must be after the date of the last payment to this employee. Please amend your entry." I have been 'religiously' sending submissions every week to HMRC via Kashflow software but for some reason or another auto submission RTI status says: 75% RTI Online Filing, delayed by HMRC. I have one apprentice and there`s been no change in the employment of his etc. HMRC suddenly blocked/stopped receiving his RTI`s. Talked to Kashflow themselves, HMRC Employers helpline, HMRC technical team and nobody can tell me what`s going on and why HMRC is blocking RTI`s. I have already inccured over £500+ in fines and trying to sort this out.I have spend probably days of my own time to sort this out. Any ideas?