Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Tax refunds from the UK

    In 2021, I worked in the UK on a farm from June to November. I have a P45 form and would like a tax refund. I have completed a P85 form on the site, do I need to send it along with my P45 form to Pay As You Earn HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS? or what should I do?