Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Webchat

    I've recived letter from hmrc self assesment statement to pay. my utr number is different than in that letter. I've checked my hmrc account and there is nothink to pay. My initials are wrong too in the letter. under my initials is written DEC'D. try contacting hmrc over the phone but no answer. what yo do?