Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreign property without any income

    Dear Officer, My father became a tax resident in the UK since 20th Sept 2021. He have own a flat in Hong Kong. My sister and mother are still living in such flat without pay any rental to my father. Does he need to have a tax return? What tax return form do I need to fill in? Thank you!
  • Cannot get the UTR

    HI! I helped myself and my father to sent the SA1 form both through online and by post in Sept 1, but both of us still cannot receive the UTR letter. I would like to know what action i should take on this, as there is only a few days leave before Oct 5.