Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Property income

    Hello, we let our property on a small private village estate for which we pay an annual community fee for the.maintenance of communal areas, grass cutting, lamp posts, drains, roadside kerbs etc. Can we claim this as an allowable expense on our tax returns please