Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Where to declare contractor costs on CT600

    It's great that you're conscientious about correctly classifying your expenses. Since your contractors aren't employees and don't fall under the subcontractors category, you could consider inputting their costs under the 'professional fees' or 'consultancy fees' category in the expenses section. You could also consult a tax professional to ensure accurate classification. Best of luck with your film production company!