Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • TAX Declaration

    Hi! I am a student on Tier 4. I have an income from rent in Australia, which I do not remit to the UK. Do I need to declare this income in the UK and pay taxes? I already pay taxes in Australia and Aus and the UK follow a double tax agreement. I transferred around 5000 pounds from my savings (not a part of the above-mentioned money) in Australia to the UK bank account for my maintenance as a student. Do I still need to pay taxes on this transfer?