Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Application for transfer of residence relief

    I have recently moved to the UK, arrived around June last year. I have left most of my belonging in my home country and recently trying to send them over to the UK. I have applied for the ToR1 and have provided rental agreement as evident for proof of UK address. I rent as a lodger and live with my landlord. But I have received Intent to reject stating I will need to provide supporting documents such as my landlord's utility bills. Why is my rental agreement not accepted as proof when it is stated it can be use as evident? Furthermore I don't think I can ask my landlord for her utility bills as that is her personal information. What other evidence can be use as proof of UK address? Cheers