Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Business tax account for self-employed income

    I had less than £2000 income as self-employed with additional £5000 as employee during last tax year 22-23. Should I open a business tax account for self-assessment for the income from worked as sole-trader?
  • RE: Foreign Income

    I arrived in the UK from Hong Kong on April 28th 2021, but only at the end of April did I receive my final Salary and Leave Pay for the period of 1st to 30th of April from my Hong Kong employer. Do I need to declare it as income? In whole or pro-rata for the UK tax year?