Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • How to start doing tax online from paper self assessment?

    Hi HMRC team, I was a UK resident lived in oversea 2 years ago, by the time i live overseas i used to send paper self assessment form to declare my incomes. Now i am back to the UK and I could not find where to start doing tax online on my gateway account. Could you please advise? Thank you.
  • Gift aid relief

    Hi HMRC team, I have filled out the gift aid form for the charity regarding my regular donation, what should i do to inform HMRC for tax adjustment? Will I receive the allowance out of my income tax automatically or i need to send a form like p810 to declare my donation? Thank you