Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Self assessment

    I have registered to do self assessment, after that I found out that I don’t need to complete it, what do I need to do?
  • RE: Self assessment and split year

    Hi Admin, I have enquiry on the self assessment test question 6. For the option ‘income from outside UK’, If I have income from outside UK before entering UK only, not after entering UK, do I need to choose yes for this option? 6. Do you need to pay tax on any of the following? Income from a trust Income from outside the UK £2,500 or more in commission or cash in hand payments A payment or charge on a private pension A Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) grant None of these Thanks.
  • RE: Self assessment and split year

    Hi, Thank you for the reply. May I ask further, do I need to submit split year treatment form? Thank you.
  • Self assessment and split year

    I entered UK on 12-Jan-2022, and I was employed by a UK company starting from 14-Feb-2022, paying tax as ‘tax as you earn’. Other than that, I don’t have any other income after entering UK. Before I entered UK, I was working in another country having income. In this situation, do I still need to do self assessment and split year treatment?