Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Director Fees from Hong Kong Company

    I received director fees from Hong Kong Company. Based Article 15 of the double taxation treaty, the income can be assessed in Hong Kong. Do I have to report this income thru self assessment? If yes, how should I do this? How to claim the the income to be assessed in Hong Kong?