Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    Hi, I am also similar to C Law, If I become a UK tax resident in the middle of a tax year, and am entitled to the split year treatment, do I have to file a self-assessment? I have no any income after arrived UK, only overseas income earned before I become a UK tax resident (e.g. income earned when I was in overseas before moving to the UK & not yet a UK tax resident)? Thanks a lot.