Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Re Income Tax

Hi how about this question ? as it seems you didnt hav your adv to me. I could like to hav more information of the following : My BNO Visa is issued on Mid of Aug, 2021 I landed to UK on Dec 2021 And start working on Jan 2022 till now. And I hav rental income from Oversea Now, I shud nd to my self assessment from April 06, 2021 to April 05, 2022, shud I nd to report my income before I landed to UK - April 2021 – Nov 2021 ?
  • Re Income Tax

Hi I could like to hav more information of the following : My BNO Visa is issued on Mid of Aug, 2021 I landed to UK on Dec 2021 And start working on Jan 2022 till now. And I hav rental income from Oversea Now, I shud nd to my self assessment from April 06, 2021 to April 05, 2022, shud I nd to report my income before I landed to UK - April 2021 – Nov 2021 ? Between, i could lile to hav more clear information of the followings : What is the definition of Clean Capital What is the definition of Split Year And what is Remittance basis of tax ? Your checking and adv by return wil highly appreciated.
  • Re Capital Gain tax

Dear Sir, Im in Hong kong, and owned 2 company and holding non-residential property. if i sell this, and didnt take and $ from company, shud i nd to pay CGT ? between, i could like to know. if the company is in in profit and i didnt hav any dividend from the company. shud i nd to report this for my income tax ? your adv by return wil highly appreicated. Thanks