Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: State Pension Contributions Living Abroad

    Hello HMRC, I am not a British citizen (currently applying for naturalisation) and I have been living in the uk since 2017 with no contribution gaps since then. Would I be able to pay the period from 2006 to 2016 with class 3 voluntary contribution? Would the procedure be the same as advised for other users (CF83)? Thank you very much