Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Do I need to submit a split year report?

    I need to submit a self-assessment for the tax year 2021-2022. After many years in the UK (where I worked and submit a yearly tax returns), I moved out to Israel on 3/10/2021 and since then I have been living and working there. I have no plans to return to the UK. My clients are based in the UK and pay into my UK bank account. I transfer the money to Israel into my Israeli bank account. I pay taxes in Israel. 1. Do I need to submit a split-year report for the time I spent in the UK in the 2021-22 tax year (06/4/2021 - 03/10/2021 a total of 180 days)? 2. Since my business has moved to Israel, do I need to close the account in the UK? Thanks