Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Fill SA109 and UTR

    Hello, I submitted a Self Assessment last week directly on UK.Gov. I realize that I'm not Domiciled in the UK so I'd like to file a SA109. Can I amend my return to submit the SA109?