Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Letter to HMRC

    I have posted a First Class letter to the PAYE and Self Assessment branch today. I just wanted to ask whether there is any way of getting confirmation that HMRC has received this letter when it arrives - either by post, email or by phone call? For example, if I call in a few days, will it be on record somewhere that the letter has been received? Thank you very much.
  • Self Assessment Tax Return Display

    I have submitted my Self Assessment Tax Return online, but in the 'print' version I have downloaded, it is displayed differently and some of the information (i.e. the information I put in the 'extra information' boxes) is not displayed. I just wanted to check that these have definitely been saved and gone through in the online version? Thank you.
  • Tax Exemption in Germany

    I live in England and would like to submit an application for tax exemption in Germany on the grounds of the double taxation agreement between England and Germany (Application according to Section 50d EStG for a certificate of exemption and/or refund of withholding tax for licensing fees and similar remuneration on the basis of the double taxation agreement between the Federal Republic of Germany and (not EU/EEA Countries)). How and where do I submit this form to the tax authorities in England? I have been told I can submit it online but I can't find out how to do this. Thank you.