Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Transfer of Residence Tax Relief

    Dear Sir/Madam I moved to the UK since June this year. Before I moved to the UK from Hong Kong, I sent several boxes of personal belongings so I made two applications for Transfer of Residence. A few days after I landed in the UK, I got the Unique Reference Number from HMRC for one of my applications. However, since I was busy settling down, getting the tax relief has fallen by the wayside. Now I would like to know that I got Unique Reference Number, what is my next step for claiming the tax relief? Thank you!