Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: how long to receive self Assessment tax bill

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have also called HMRC and they told me it will direclty collected through my PAYE coding. So I have nothing to do. Best,
  • how long to receive self Assessment tax bill

Hello, I have submitted my Self Assessment on 02 January and still have not received a tax bill. When I log in to my account, it says "You have nothing to pay". However, on my SA302 calculation, it clearly says I have to pay £224. When will I receive the bill or the "formal" payment amount? Thank you.
  • RE: Underpaid tax and other debts.. HELP?

Hi, If the system doesn't populate anything for me. Does it mean I don't have underpaid tax? I called HMRC and they told me I should know if I have underpaid tax and they don't know about it.. not really helpful unfortunately. Also I didn't receive a Paye Notice of Coding. I guess all my taxes are already paid through the PAYE system with my employer/payroll, so it should be up to date and I don't have outstanding taxes for this, no? I am doing self assessment to declare a small rental income which is already being calculated by doing the self assessment, I don't believe this is considered as an underpaid tax as it it paid following the self assessment return. Please let me know if my understading is wrong or if I am missing something. Thank you. Kind regards,
  • Underpaid tax and other debts.. HELP?

Hello, I am filling my self assessment for 2021-2022 and not used to do it. I am stuck at the “Underpaid tax and other debts” section. The two following questions are a complete mystery to me. I can’t find any PAYE Notice of coding for these years. I have looked everywhere in my letters and everywhere on my HMRC profile. The only ones I can find are 2020-2021 and before. - Underpaid tax included in PAYE coding (Page 1 of 2) Amount of underpaid tax for earlier years included in your tax code for 2021-22 (from your PAYE Notice of Coding). Please enter '0' if there is nothing shown. - Underpaid tax included in PAYE coding (Page 2 of 2) Amount of estimated underpaid tax for 6 April 2021 to 5 April 2022 to be included in your PAYE tax code for 6 April 2022 to 5 April 2023 (from your PAYE Notice of Coding). Please enter '0' if there is nothing shown My PAYE code has already gone down few month back so I guess HMRC should already know these numbers? I phoned but it has not helped at all. What do I do? All I want is to declare small amout of revenues I have on the side of my normal employee PAYE. I find the process very complicated.. Thank you for your help. Best regards,