Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Refund from tax already paid

    Hi there, From August 2022 to September 2022, I was employed in a factory through recruitment agency A. Starting from October 2022, agency A transferred me to agency B. I received P45 and P60 forms from agency B. Throughout the two months I spent with agency A, I paid income tax on a weekly basis. However, I did not receive a P45 form from agency A, although I have retained all the payslips. In the tax year 2022-2023, my total income was below £12,570. Therefore, I would like to know if it is possible for me to claim a refund for the tax I have already paid. Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on which form I should use to initiate the refund claim. Thank you very much for your assistance.
  • RE: Personal tax account linked to self-assessment

    I am quite worried whether I have already requested the activation code. How can I know I have already requested the code in my personal tax account? Thank you.
  • Personal tax account linked to self-assessment

    I have already Government Gateway ID, my password and UTR no. I login in my account and and click 'self-assessment', after that click 'request access to self-assessment', I will receive an activation code within 10 days. I would like to confirm is the procedure is correct to link my self-assessment to my personal tax account after I enter the activation code in the required pages. THANK YOU.