Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Overseas benefits

    I'm a UK resident. My child is getting monthly disability benefits from Overseas government. The disability benefits is paid into my bank account in Overseas. Is this an personal income requires to pay tax in UK?