Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: National insurance

    Hello Admin. I am a UK resident. If I earn foreign income (Hong Kong) during financial year of 2022/23, is my foreign income subject to UK National Insurance (NI) contribution? If yes what should I do next to report such? Besides, is such foreign income subject to income tax as well? If yes what should I do to report that? Thanks.
  • RE: Is it legal to work remotely in UK for Hong Kong employer with a BNO visa?

    Hello Admin! I am the BNO visa & HKSAR passport holder. I have been residing in the UK for 5 months. I obtained the government gateway ID for registering self assessment and obtaining an individual tax return (I earned foreign dividend income during 6th April 2021- 5th April 2022) . However, my registration was stuck as I am not UK passport holder to complete the identity verification (I have UK driving license only). Could you please suggest what I should do to continue the registration or is there any other way-out for me to obtain the paper-form return? Cheers.