Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Moving to Belgium

    Can I be removed from Self-Assessment just by calling HMRS? The consultant on the line told me that if I called it means that I have informed them.
  • RE: Moving to Belgium

    Thank you for your reply! Should I feel the self-assessment if from April 2022 to September 2022 I had £400 from self employed and in September I have moved in Belgium?
  • Moving to Belgium

    Dear Community, I would appreciate your help with the following - I used to be a self-employed resident of the UK until I moved to Belgium for a full-time job in September 2022. From what I understood, I need to fill in my Self-Assessment SA100 with additional residency pages SA109 and return it to HMRC by post (and only by post), Is my understanding correct? Is there any guidance around filling in the SA109 form?