Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Hong Kong stock market earning

Good morning, My wife earns money from Hong Kong stock market, please advise which part she should declare in the Tax Return form? Also did she need to declare the buy and sell cost? Thanks a lot.
  • Oversea income / UK job income(PAYE)

Good morning, My wife has UK part time job (thru 'PAYE' and reduced Tax/NI/Pension every month). Also, she has oversea income from saving interest. Understand she need to declare oversea income in the Tax return form. Please advise if she need to declare UK income in the Tax return form or not? Thanks a lot
  • Oversea income & UK Job income(PAYE)

Good afternoon, Please help to see below questions and advise your thought? 1) If I have oversea income, Trust fund interest every month and interest from saving account, which part I should put in the Tax Return form? 2) My wife has UK part time Job (Thru PAYE and already reduced income for Tax, NI and Pension monthly). And she also has oversea income such as interest from saving account. Please advise if she only need to declare oversea income to the Tax Return Form? No need to declare UK income from part time job right? 3) If I earn money from Hong Kong stock market and the account is in Hong Kong, which part I should declare in the Tax Return form? Thanks and best regards, KC Mo