Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • File SA102 and SA106?

    Hi, I am a US resident and I own a rental property in the UK. I know I need to complete Forms R43, SA100, SA105, and SA109 as a non-resident landlord. Do I also need to complete Form 102 and Form 106 because I was employed in the US and own a rental property in the US? (These have already been taxed by the US.) Thanks !