Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • How do I change my address with HMRC?

    This seems like a very basic request but I cannot find out how to change the address on our HMRC account. We are a charity who claim Gift Aid, but up until now we have only been doing this via JustGiving who do all the claiming for us. This was set up a couple of years ago and has continued to work fine, but we now have to claim for donations that have been made on a different platform that doesn't claim the Gift Aid for us so I have to submit the claim myself. We have moved premises since first claiming with JG so now our address details need to be updated, however I cannot find any way to do this. It doesn't seem to be possible via the Government Gateway account, however I cannot find a phone number to ring either - how do you update your address?