Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Register PAYE for a estonian company

Hi, I am planning to work as a Digital Nomad next year. I will be mostly traveling in Far East countries without any specific settlement. As most of my income comes from EU-based companies, I have planned to register an Estonian company and get paid via hmrc PAYE scheme. I wonder if it is possible to register an Estonian company for PAYE scheme. If yes, please indicate the required steps to get it done. Many Thanks
  • RE: Max Pension Contribution from my own Limited Company

Let's assume that there are no unused annual allowances. . Which of these two replies is correct about the Max Pension Contribution from my own Limited Company? SIPP pension provider "So the annual limit per tax year is up to £40,000 gross (£32,000 net) across all pensions you hold. This is capped at 100% of your relevant earnings. E.G. if you have a salary of £25,000, your maximum allowance is £25,000 gross. If your salary is £100,000, your maximum allowance is £40,000 gross. This includes both personal contributions, company contributions, and third party contributions." Accountant: "Your an employee of your company (your employer) and you employer isn’t capped on what they pay into a pension for you." Many thanks
  • Max Pension Contribution from my own Limited Company

When asked both my SIPP pension provider and my accountant about the Max Pension Contribution from my own Limited Company. I've got two different replies: SIPP pension provider "So the annual limit per tax year is up to £40,000 gross (£32,000 net) across all pensions you hold. This is capped at 100% of your relevant earnings. E.G. if you have a salary of £25,000, your maximum allowance is £25,000 gross. If your salary is £100,000, your maximum allowance is £40,000 gross. This includes both personal contributions, company contributions, and third party contributions." Accountant: "Your an employee of your company (your employer) and you employer isn’t capped on what they pay into a pension for you." So I am now confused and I would like further clarification from you. What's right? Thanks