Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: BANK REPAYMENT PENDING

Thats all what im hearing. :( double standards. When ppl owe money HMRC quick to fine them

Hi, Contacted SA department 5-6 times 12/04/2021 "yes we are aware the repayment has been rejected by your bank we send off a referral to look into this " 12/05/2021 " I send paper letter half year ago,and yr colleague confirmed you received it how i can contact your security team? I can see the letter you have previously sent. Unfortunately our security teams can't be contacted directly." 10/06/2021 "This type of situation is usually straight forward but unfortunately we cannot deal with your enquiry over webchat. We need to send another referral for this to be urgently looked into." So my question stays the same .What should i do next? Cant be sorted by webchat, security teams cant be contacted directly, "10/06/2021 can i even call somewhere J: 5:09 PM any departament ***** 5:10 PM I'm sorry but I don't know why this is taking so long. I will make sure to sent another referral to the relevant department who will check there payment."

Hi, "Hi I had a repayment sent back to HMRC because my bank had frozen my account The money was returned back to my account and have had to ask for the repayment again How long will it take to be paid Thanks" Soon will be 2 years im waiting,with similar problem.Numerous chats,paper letter.Loads of promises "will be sorted asap". What should i do?