Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Bank Repayment Pending

I have come to the conclusion they just pay out when they want iv been waiting 6 weeks spoke yesterday they said they will send a referral iv had no letters so one of too things you will receive a letter or it will just change to issued whenever they wish it to .they make you wait fob you off then make you wait more nothing we can do! what I don’t understand is why can't they say one minute il find out ? Put you on hold ring who ever and get you a straightforward answer my guess is the more people that wait the more money they can Clarw back in interest
  • RE: BANK REPAYMENT PENDING

Iv had this every year for years all my mates get there’s know problem mine is a nightmare when you ring um it is pointless they just send a referral then ask you to wait 6 weeks that passes then same again is there any way around this iv waited 6 weeks now it’s been saying bank repayment pending any one on here know how to hurry them up
  • RE: Bank Repayment Pending

Mine has said bank repayment pending for 6 weeks iv spoken to the office and they just say it s going through security checks iv received no letters what would I do