Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Payments to employer's pension scheme

Hi there, I did get paid for those months from April - Nov from when I left retail. Do I still put these in? As in my payslips it’s showing I still contributed with payments to my employers pension scheme. It’s showing as (-XXX). Do I total all the amounts from the months above?
  • Payments to employer's pension scheme

In the tax year 6th April 2020 to 5th April 2021, I worked in retail but then went on furlough due to covid until October, they took me off furlough when I went back to work in October and when we went back into lockdown around November I handed in my resignation. Since then they did take payments to the employer's pension scheme. Do I need to put the total amount paid in the pension section too? "Payments to your employer's scheme which were not deducted from your pay before tax"
  • RE: Working for a business freelance

One of them is on a consultancy agreement. Would this be classed as self employed? The other is freelance - working for a business.
  • Working for a business freelance

I am currently working for 2 businesses but i'm not sure how to file my self assessment for these? I've entered the two businesses under the self-employed section but it's asking for certain information that I don't have access to. For one of them I get paid on a monthly basis and work full time (5 days a week) and the other is different. Could someone help please?