Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Receiving money from overseas

    Hi, I am UK resident and my family lives in Spain. They would like to transfer 40K to my account to help me to buy a house. Do I need to pay taxes for this income or declare it to the HMRC? This is from their normal saving account and they are not generating interest. Thanks