Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • tax collected via PAYE

    I have moved abroad this tax year. Last year I had a tax bill to pay, say 2000 for that year, and 1000 in advance estimated for this tax year. Although HMRC still tries to collect this via my income, I paid the tax bill in full (and my account indicates a credit (which clearly isn;t a credit)). I was wondering how my move impacts on tax calculations.
  • income from work partially done abroad

    Hi, I am an UK tax resident. In addition to UK employment, I am also employed in Norway, and agreed to work .15 FTE in the UK and .5FTE in Norway. I was wondering whether I should file this income as employment, foreign, or split this income by the split.