Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Cheque sent to Haytch accountants

What specifically is the documentation that HMRC would have received here if this is the reason for this? This feels pretty clear that there is some form of fraud happening here. My Dad has certainly never written to HMRC nor authorised anybody to handle his affairs on his behalf nor to nominate any business as a beneficiary of any potential tax refunds. HMRC need to do more here if this is happening wide scale and people hare having monies stolen. What is the form or document that relates to this please? Also why is it so difficult to get through to somebody at HMRC to discuss? My Dad spent over 50 minutes on hold being passed about all over the place only to be finally disconnected.
  • RE: Cheque sent to Haytch accountants

My Dad received this letter. It feels like a scam but there was a shocking amount of personal information in the letter that was correct. Including a full breakdown of his earnings from him pension and a part time job. Anyone had this letter and has anyone every actually been able to speak to anybody at Haytch?