Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    Hi, I entered UK and starting living here on Jun 2021 from Hong Kong, I had employment income until Jun 2021 in Hong Kong and no overseas income after I lived in UK. I had employment income in UK from 2022. Please advise if I need to report my employment income prior entry UK to HMRC. Do I need to file self-assessment and apply for split year treatment for tax year 2021-2022? Thanks!