Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Second job tax

    Hi there, I am due to start a new job in the next couple of months, the new job will become my main job and my current job will become my second job, because I will be earning over £12,750 per year I will pay tax. I understand that my main job will have the 1275L tax code and my second job will have the 'BR' tax code, will this just happen automatically when they receive information from my new main employer ? Thanks