Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: UK Property Tax

    Thanks for your reply. As I see the notes of SA109 mentioned that "the resident arrive UK during this tax year" requires to fill in SA109. I have checked that I am a tax resident for this year. Do I require to fill in SA109 if I arrive at UK within this tax year even if the case of split year treatment do not apply to my case?
  • RE: UK Property Tax

    Do I require to fill in SA109 if I arrive UK within this tax year? and also Does Split year apply to my above case?
  • UK Property Tax

    I have an rent-out UK property and paid for the non-UK resident tax for last2 years. I move to UK this year and become a UK resident and I continue to own this rent-out property. Do the split year treatment applies to my case ? or any other attention I need to pay when I fill in the self assessment tax return? Thanks