Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Declaring Foreign Income

    Hello, I am in the process of completing my Self-Assessment UK tax return and I have a question about Foreign Income (I have read the HMRC guidance on the website and I am still a little confused). If I am tax resident in the UK, and am self employed, and receive income in Euros in an EU country, do I declare it under Foreign Income even if the Euros income is not transferred to the UK? If so, do I declare it under Foreign Income or under income received from my self-employed activity? Many thanks in advance,