Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Website development costs

    Hi, as a sole trader I incurred costs for developing a website. This included design and coding works. Is this treated as an allowable expense or capital expenditure? If it's the latter is there a capital allowance available? It doesn't seem I'll be using the website anymore as I stopped being self-employed and transitioned into an employed role before the end of the tax year. Thanks