Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Tax refund to Agen

    I definitely don't recall signing anything about general tax overpayments going through this company - but I've had a letter similar to everyone here saying my income tax overpayment is going to them. I did use The Claims Guys for my PPI about 5/6 years ago, so assume this is why this agreement is in place. I really don't want this company I haven't directly appointed to see or in any way have sight of or manage my tax affairs. Has anyone managed to speak to HMRC/Brooksdale about getting this agreement changed or terminated?