Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Paying tax on Foreign income from HK

    Hello, I moved to the UK last year (May 2022) and I am still currently working for a HK company, receiving income in HK dollars to my HK bank account. I would like to know if I would need to pay tax in the UK for 22-23, considering that this HK income is my sole income at the moment and that I don't receive any other income in the UK. Many thanks in advance for your help. Julien